With locations in Grand Prairie, Houston, Dallas, and Fort Worth, D&M Leasing has become the largest consumer automobile leasing firm in the country and serves customers throughout Texas. D&M Leasing provides custom-tailored leases through an experienced team. Auto leases offer a number of benefits over purchasing, such as the following.
1. New car options. Automobile leases provide customers with a new car every two to four years and include options for new and late-model vehicles. This also grants customers access to new technology features and allows them to potentially avoid expensive repair and restoration bills often associated with used cars.
2. Lower expense. Leasing can cost less than purchasing a new vehicle and often consists of lower monthly payments. Additionally, leasing does not require customers to make an initial down payment with the exception of promotional deals.
3. Avoid ownership liabilities. Cars can begin to deteriorate and decrease in value over time, which can put owners in the position of needing to pay for expensive repairs or needing to purchase a new one before the vehicle is paid off. Leases eliminate these risks with standard GAP insurance and bumper-to-bumper warranties.
4. Reduced sales tax. Most states in the US and Canada do not charge sales tax on the entire value of a leased vehicle and instead only charge customers based on the portion of value used over the course of lease’s duration. Additionally, taxes are divided among monthly payments, which lessens the burden of a tax bill.
At Texas-based D&M Auto Leasing, consumer and business customers can lease vehicles through locations in Dallas, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie, and Houston. To serve the needs of its customers, D&M Leasing offers options for used-vehicle leases, which provide access to quality pre-owned vehicles with modest monthly payments.
When leasing a used vehicle, individuals gain the same benefits as they do with a new-vehicle lease, such as a hassle-free return at the contract’s end. Also, since lease payments cover the cost of depreciation of a vehicle, the payments are often significantly lower than those for a new car. Often, lessees find it beneficial to pursue leases on high-quality vehicles that retain their value, such as luxury vehicles or sport utility vehicles.
Before leasing a used vehicle, individuals should check out its history and have the vehicle inspected by a qualified mechanic. By working with a proven vehicle leasing provider, such as D&M Leasing, people can enjoy all the benefits of leasing a used vehicle.
D&M Auto Leasing has provided the Dallas, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie, and Houston communities with affordable leasing opportunities and elite customer service since 1976. D&M Leasing manages client accounts throughout the duration of their leases, further amplifying the many benefits of auto leasing.
There are a number of advantages to leasing an automobile when compared to making a new car purchase. For auto enthusiasts, the practice of car leasing allows a driver to enjoy a new vehicle every few years. In some cases leasing an automobile can represent monthly payments at half the rate of a purchased car, making it more cost effective to drive some of the industry’s latest models opposed to an expensive, older car.
The decision to lease a car also alleviates some of the confusion associated with financing a new vehicle. An individual may find themselves financing a purchased automobile for six or more years simply to obtain a reasonable monthly payment. Again, leasing lets drivers pay only for the time they plan on driving the car, a simple approach that greatly reduces negative equity.
Finally, individuals who lease a car can avoid certain liabilities associated with vehicle ownership. Leased cars generally fall under standard GAP insurance strictures, while qualified lessees may enjoy a no-money-down arrangement. A lease may even include a guaranteed purchase option should the driver decide to buy the car at a later date.
Based in Grand Prairie, Texas, and serving clients throughout the Dallas, Houston, and Fort Worth areas, D&M Auto Leasing has provided corporate clients with reliable car leases for more than three decades. Thanks in part to a skilled customer service staff, D&M Leasing clients can enjoy all the financial advantages of leasing corporate cars rather than purchasing.
Businesses that find themselves acquiring and using multiple vehicles per year may benefit from leasing a fleet of cars instead. The decision to lease allows a company to replenish and update their fleet on an annual or bi-annual basis and to maintain a progressive image in the public eye.
Corporate leasing also can yield a number of financial benefits, including tax deductions. A leased automobile generally carries fewer upfront costs than a new car, while demanding less maintenance and repairs. Monthly insurance rates on a leased car, meanwhile, can come in at just 50 percent that of purchased cars. These savings can be directed to more important business ventures and used to strengthen a company’s bottom line. Interested businesses can fund their initial foray into leasing by liquidating their current vehicle assets.
Texas-based D&M Leasing has guided business customers through the leasing of small automotive fleets since 1976. D&M Leasing specializes in fleet leasing from as few as five vehicles up to 100 or more, offering competitive pricing to fleet managers across the United States.
Leasing makes it possible for a business to acquire the vehicles it needs without requiring a huge capital investment. Leasing has low up-front costs, and lease payments are typically lower than purchase payments, which also helps a company’s cash flow.
Fleet leases are classified as either closed-end or open-end. Closed-end lease agreements have set lease terms and a predetermined return value at the end of the lease. Closed-end leases also have mileage limits on the vehicles, with a per-mile fee assessed for exceeding the limit. With open-end leases, there are no mileage limits and the residual value of the vehicle is adjusted at the end of the lease. If the actual value of the returned vehicle is less than the projected value at lease signing, the lessee pays the difference.
The leasing professionals at D&M Leasing can help fleet managers understand the lease options available.
D&M Auto Leasing of Grand Prairie, Texas, has been in the business of leasing quality vehicles for more than 30 years. Leasing instead of purchasing a vehicle can offer a number of advantages to consumers.
1. Leasing typically allows you to have lower monthly payments than when buying. In some cases, you may qualify for a lease with little or no down payment. As a result, you may be able to afford a more luxurious vehicle.
2. Because leases cover a relatively short period of time, sometimes as little as two years, there are fewer worries concerning vehicle maintenance. If mechanical issues do pop up, most of them will be covered by the factory warranty for the duration of the lease term.
3. With leasing, you don’t have to worry about selling or trading in your vehicle. At the end of the lease term, you simply return the vehicle to the leasing company and lease another vehicle if you wish.
4. Leasing provides certain tax benefits. For instance, if you are self-employed, you may be able to take some or all of your lease expense as a tax write-off.
D&M Auto Leasing has been in business for more than 30 years. The company has a wealth of experience in placing its client’s employees behind the wheel and can offer an array of competitively priced options for businesses looking to lease 5 to 100 vehicles. D&M Auto Leasing makes small fleet leasing easy by offering dedicated customer service representatives who will coordinate with business owners to find solutions that will work for them.
Aside from being a tax deduction for business use, leasing vehicles can be advantageous to a company’s financial goals for many reasons. Leasing business cars provides a convenient alternative to purchasing vehicles with company profits and can offer potentially significant savings in terms of upfront costs, maintenance and repairs, insurance, and monthly payments. Leasing a small fleet frees up working capital to put toward productive ventures. In addition, leasing costs may not need to be entered on balance sheets, which can make financial statements look stronger for financial institutions and creditors.
Fleet services are meant for companies that purchase and operate multiple cars each year. By keeping your corporate fleet up to date with new vehicles, you help promote a positive image on the street. For businesses that already own cars, switching to leasing can convert fixed assets into cash.